If you want to reach someone in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development or other Corporate Business
Back to Help index
Why am I not added in Search & Browse?
In order to be correctly listed in the Search and Browse sections, your profile location must be updated with the correct information. The most common reason for not being listed in the Search and Browse sections is having an incorrect city and/or zip code for the "Lives in" section of your profile. To update your location information:
After making this change to your profile, it may take up to 24 hours for you to be added to search and browse.
- Log into the site using your username and password.
- Click on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Geographical Location" link in the Profile section.
- Click the "Keep members up-to-date on where you currently reside" link.
- Select the appropriate country and click on the "Submit" button.
- Check and/or revise your entries for city and zip code.
- Click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to update your location.
I'm not getting my password or other emails from Senior FriendFinder!
How do I contact your Customer Service Department?
How do I submit a suggestion for improvement?